I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas break!
We are already working hard and we have a number of projects on the go. I should let you know that I am know teaching Math to the grade 6s and 7s. Also, the FSA test is this month for the grade 7s and more information will be coming home about this next week. Should you have any concerns please feel free to email me or contact me at the school.
1. Students are working on 15 spelling words. We are working on words with Greek and Latin roots. This week we are looking at the root "form."
2. Students are creating a Venn diagram and list for a compare/contrast paragraph. This is due tomorrow and the final product will be finished this Friday.
3. In Math, students should be working on their multiplication table but the class will be working on Percents.
4. Students are working on a school community project called "Intermediate Games" and an individual book project where we are working on autobiographical writing.
5. Home reading is starting this week and I should see students reading. Their first response is due next Wednesday.
1. Skiing - we are looking for parent drivers on Jan 13th and Jan 19th!!!
2. Pro-D is Jan 22
3. Sunny Brae forms will be coming home this week as well.