Gr. 7 Year end Math test Wednesday, June 13
Culture's project presentation Wednesday, June 13
Presentation of Learning Thursday, June 14
Spirit Week! Wear Dallas colors
Gr. 6 pg. 16 #1-2
Twin Day June 13
1. POL is June 14
2. Sphero Golf Course is June 20
3. Math 6 - pg 10/11
4. Math 7 - practice sheet has gone home. Nelson Focus website for extra help. Year end test is June 13.
5. Culture Project
1. Pineridge Golf = June 22
2. Aboriginal Day = June 26
3. Spirit Week is next week:
- Monday is Water balloon Catch
- Tuesday is Water Relay
- Wednesday is Twin day and Lego Creation day
- Thursday is Crazy Hair
- Friday is Spirit Assembly and Fun Day
1. Presentation of Learning - June 14
2. Literature Booklet #2
3. Sphero Golf Assignment - June 20
3. Culture Assignment
4. French Brochure is overdue
5. Math 7 - Weekly Review #18 is due Friday and Year end math test is June 13
1. No Hot Lunch tomorrow
2. Spirit Week is next week and will end with Fun Day on Friday afternoon
3. June 22 Golf Field Trip
4. Grade 7 Water slides/ Grade 6 Aboriginal Day - June 26
French Brochure project due 8:30am Thursday
Literature booklet Friday
Presentation of Learning presented on the 14th
Gr. 7 Math Test June 13
Weekly Math review
Ice Cream/Bake Sale Thursday, $2 for a treat
French Brochure Project due June 6 @2:30pm
Gr.7 Valleyview trip June 6
Presentation of Learning
Gr. 7 year end Math Test June 13. Math weekly review due Friday (Gr. 7)
Social Studies culture project presentation Wed., June 13
1. Year End Math Test for Gr. 7s is June 13
2. Gr. 6 Math have at test tomorrow
3. POL is June 12.
4. French brochure is June 6
5. Literature Booklets are now overdue
6. Socials Culture project - continue working on
7. Science worksheet and questions are overdue
1. Sunnybrae is Monday: Parents must be able to pick up from the school at 4pm
2. Valley View trip for Gr.7s is June 7
3. Golf is June 22
4. Water slides and Marion Schilling on June 27
5. Hot Lunch tomorrow
French Project due Wednesday, June 6
Grade 7 Math test June 13
Grade 6 Math test June 1
Social Studies Culture project
Typing.com finish all lessons up to beginner review #1 for June 6
Presentation of Learning
1. Gr.7 Math 9.3 and 9.2 on Math Focus Online
2. Poetry Projects are due Thursday
3. Planning for Presentations of learning - June 8th
4. Socials - Culture Project
5. French booklet
1. Paul Lake tomorrow - Please come prepared with proper clothing, sunscreen, bug spray (if desired), and lots of water.
2. Various field trips forms need to be returned.
3. No school on Friday or Monday
1. Math 6 project is overdue
2. Socials - Culture Project
3. June Presentation of Learning. Begin to collect items to showcase your learning and growth.
4. Poetry notebook and project is due next Friday.
1. Please bring a baseball glove, helmet, or softball if you have one. Monday
2. Learn to Fish is May 16
3. Valley View Visit is June 6 for Gr. 7s
4. Golf is June 22 at Pine Ridge
5. Social Tests went home
1. Language Arts you need to finish your Cinquians.
2. Splinkachu is overdue
3. Social Studies - Maps are overdue
4. Math 6 - pg 280 - 281. Pg 69 in Math booklet.\
5. Math 7 - Cartesian Plane Stop Motion Video is due Monday.
1. Hot Lunch
2. Bring in gloves and shovels to finish our planting.
3. Zones Track and field is next Thursday. Forms are past due
4. Learn to Fish forms are due tomorrow
5. Bring in a baseball glove and ball for our baseball unit starting Monday. Only if you have one you can bring in.
1. Math 6- 1-12 not 10 homework page 69 due friday
2. math 7- nothing
3. Paul lake may 16- bring sunscreen hat etc.
4. Social Studies Map
1. parloff today after school and teacher race tommorrow at lunch
2. have a great day!!
1. splinkacho due tommorow
2. paul lake form Due May 4 please bring back asap
3.math 6 pg 67 text book 280 281
4. socials Due tomorrow
parlof tomorrow here at dallas!!
good luck to the flag football players!
Have a epic day!!
Mr. Conroy will be missed as he heads to Aberdeen Elementary school to assume the role as Vice Principal. Mr. Reed will be taking over his position on Monday. This means that there will be a new teacher in for Monday - Wednesday afternoons. As soon as we have more information it will be sent home to you.
1. Math 7 - Measurement Test Tuesday. 8.3/8.4 due Tuesday
2. Math 6 - Unit test Ch 5
3. PBL - Diversity Unit presentations on April 5th: Parents/Guardians/family are welcome to attend. This will occur from 10:15 ish - 12:00.
1. Report Card envelopes due back
2. No school Friday and Monday
1. Career - Due now. Volunteer Assignment
2. ADST - is overdue. Business plan
3. March speech is on the 29.
4. PBL - Proposal and Presentation is due on April 5
5. Art - Rough copy of Circle of Courage. News paper clippings to describe yourself in each area
1. Swimming is tommorow
2. Term 2 Report Cards go home tomorrow
3. Hot Lunch tomorrow
4. Spring Break is next week.
1. ADST slides 1-7
2. Career: Digital Poster
3. PBL - Persuasive writing worsheets Monday
4. Art - Circle of Courage planning due Tuesday
5. Gr.7s - Area of a Circle assignment
6. March Speech - March 29
1. Swimming March 16
2. V.V. Parent night March 13 - Gr.7s
3. Gr.7s - chocolate boxes went home today. Students are to sell each chocolate bar for $2.00. The money and boxes are due back after spring break.
4. Report Cards are March 16
1. Brock field trip tomorrow
2. Career assignment due March 15
3. March speech on the 29th
4. ADST Business project Slides 1-7 due Monday
5. Swimming March 16th
6. Grade 7's - Valleyview Form - returned to office ASAP
7. Grade 7's Valleyview parent meeting - Tuesday, March 13 at Valleyview Secondary
8. Term 2 Report Cards being sent home March 16th
9. Young Artists (optional) due tomorrow
10. Have a good day
4. Career - Poster for Volunteer agency due March 15
5. Proposal is due April 5.
6. March Speech is March 29
1. Forms for Brock trip must be returned tomorrow
2. Swimming is March 16
3. Report Cards come home March 16
4. Parent Meeting is March 13th at 7:00pm for Gr.7 parents whose children are attending Valleyview next year.
5. Valleyview course planning will take place this Wednesday afternoon.
1. Career Planning sheet is now overdue. Lucid press poster is due March 14th
2. PBL - Diversity Proposal is due March 12th
3. March Speech is on the 29th
4. ADST - Business Name and Problem is due Weds March 7
5. French Test - March 6
1. McQueen Lake field trip is Monday. Please come with proper outside clothing.
2. Brock Digital media safety presentation is Thursday.
3. March 16th is swimming.
4. Grade 7 Flag football tryout after school Monday
5. Report Cards come home on the 16th. This is the last day of school until after spring break.
Please make sure you have all of your forms signed and in!
1. Math 7 - Area of a Parallelogram assignment. Math test is returned
2. Math 6 - Math test is returned tomorrow
3. French Quiz is March 6
4. ADST - Business name and why problem
5. Career - Volunteer Digital Poster planning sheet is due tomorrow.
6. Socials - Venn Diagram is overdue.
1. Pizza Party tomorrow!
2. Monday is McQueen Lake - Come dressed for the weather.
3. Brock Field Trip form due tomorrow. Field trip is March 8
1. Rotary Speech - Classroom speech is Feb.13. School competition is Feb. 15
2. S.S - Heritage project is now due
3. Math 7 - Probability project is overdue. Assignment 6.1/6.2 is due tomorrow.
1. Interm - signed slips are due back.
2. Swimming Permission forms are due
3. Skating permission forms are due.
4 Hot Lunch is tomorrow
5 student birthday tomorrow!
Have a great day!
1. Gr.7s - Percent Unit Test tomorrow
2. Gr. 6s - Probability Unit Test tomorrow
3. Multiple Intelligence survey - due tomorrow.
4. Building Better Sentences 13-24 - due Monday
5. Heritage Stamp - due. Jan. 26
6. ADST - Finish outline for maze - Due next Wednesday
1. McQueen Lake - March 5th
2. Swimming - March 16th.
3. Hot Lunch Tomorrow
4. Tier 1 and 2 Boys and Girls Schedules are out. Games begin next week.
1. Building a Better Sentence worksheet. Due tomorrow
2. Paragraph - Due tomorrow
3. Math % Quiz tomorrow for Gr.7s
4. Science Quiz - Electricity tomorrow
5. ADST - Save Sam is overdue
6. Math 6 - Has a booklet to work on for tomorrow
1. McQueen Lake - Tuesday - Make sure you come prepared!
2. Hot Lunch - Tomorrow
3. Special Guest Tomorrow
4. Tier 2 - Boys Early Morning Practice tomorrow
5. Tier 1 - Boys after school tomorrow