I would like to take a moment to welcome you to class! I am excited to get to know all of my new students and their families. Listed below are a few things to know.
- Once class lists have been finalized and updated on our system I will email you. If you have not received an email from me by next week please contact me to make sure I have all of the proper information.
- I will be postponing the Parent information night to the following week. There are still a few changes taking place within the school and I want to make sure that I provide an opportunity for parents to attend. This meeting will take place on September 27 at 6:00 pm in my classroom. It will be short (45 min)
- I will be using the blog for daily communication about upcoming work and assignments. Students are expected to write in their agenda daily as well as check the blog.
- Please follow me, this way you will not have to check but will receive automatic updates.
- Early morning fitness will take place one per week in collaboration with other grade 6/7 classes. For both gym and fitness students are expected to changed in to proper clothes and have proper runners.